KWB Multifire is a robust all-rounder for economical heating. It can burn wood chip or pellets with ease. It has a range of 20 to 120 kW, and is suitable for all large buildings in a range of settings.
The crawler burner enables the use of fuels of varying quality, without sacrificing efficiency. It has low emissions, as would be expected from a high quality product from KWB.
Some of the features the Multifire includes are:
- CFD-optimised silicon-carbide combustion chamber
- CFD-optimised nozzle geometry and arrangement
- Stress-free high efficiency combustion
- Crawler burner with high-alloy and self-cleaning cast rotary grate elements
- Automatic ash removal
- High efficiency turbulators